CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER™ (CSM) TRAINING
Everything You Need to Know About CSM Certification
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is an entry-level credential designed to give professionals getting started as Scrum practitioners an understanding of the project management methodology. The certification process provides candidates with an understanding of Scrum values, which emphasize teamwork, accountability and iterative progress toward a well-defined goal. As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you’ll help the Scrum Team perform at their highest level. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions. Through the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and gain an understanding of team roles, events, and artifacts.
Requirements for ScrumMaster certification:
- Attend an in-person, 16-hour course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 question CSM test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60-minute time limit.
- After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Maintain your CSM certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
What are the benefits of a ScrumMaster certification?
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities and artifacts.
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER™ (PSM) TRAINING
Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master I certification exam (PSM I).
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment is a 60-minute time-boxed assessment where you’ll answer 80 questions (in English) of multiple choice type.
We provide :